I saw this meme on Knotty Mouse's lurvly blog so I ripped it right off! (And I loved reading her answers.)
Ten Random Things
1. Magazines subscribed to - Bust, Interweave Knits and Martha Stewart Living (go ahead. Slap me.)
2. Aside from knitting, my favorite pasttimes are - Reading, playing around on the internet, riding my bike and sleeping.
3. If I were not a speech-language pathologist(insert your own profession) I would be- A forensic pathologist or a costume designer. Tough choice there.
4. I am irrationally worried about - holy shit. Too much to list here.
5. If I were the opposite sex - I'd join a cult where I could have more than one wife.
6. The thing I miss most about childhood is - the opportunity to wear a Princess costume wherever and whenever I want without being judged harshly. Sorta hard as a grown-up.
7. I like to collect - Teapots and books
8. Though I've never been there, I feel inexplicably homesick for - England
9. I've never really liked to eat - green peas. Ick!
10. When I have nightmares, they're usually about - snakes. It's a major phobia.
Like Mouse I'm not gonna tag anyone but, if you join in, lemme know so I can see yer list!